Fadac Resources and Services Limited provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organizations no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of admin officer at Fadac Resources and Services Ltd.
- Full Time
Our client is the leading ratings agency in Africa in terms of coverage and analytical presence on the continent. They have regional hubs in Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and Senegal. Their ratings portfolio expands to over 500 entities, in more than 25 countries, and across multiple business sectors. They are currently in need of a FINANCE/ADMIN OFFICER.
- Support in managing the financial affairs of the Company, including management and statutory accounts together with longer-term financial projections and ensure the existence and adequacy of efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms
- Ensure the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors and/or lending institutions and management on a periodic/ad-hoc basis.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Handles the prompt administration of monthly payrolls, staff allowances and benefits and oversees tax remittance, payment of insurance premiums and other statutory fees
- Prepares periodic (i.e., quarterly, yearly etc.) management accounts, financial projections, and other relevant financial reports, in consultation with the Financial Controller, for presentation to the Board of Directors and Investing/Funding bodies.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information, analyzing competitors, and market trends, predicting future financial trends and developing long-term business plans.
- Undertake general admin tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (Local or International) e.g., the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or its equivalent.
Salary Rate: N100,000 – N150,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.