MasterCard Foundation Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
At Mastercard, we are committed to supporting our diverse and inclusive workforce across the globe. As part of that commitment, we offer generous benefit programs that are designed using global standards to ensure the financial, emotional, and medical safety of all our employees and their loved ones.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship.
Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
To provide logistical and substantive support to the development of tools and resources and the rollout of training on partner safeguarding minimum standards; core safeguarding investigation skills for staff, and the development of investigation procedures for implementing partners.
- Support review of proposals from a safeguarding perspective.
- Promote the implementation of the safeguarding policy.
- Support partners safeguarding efforts on safeguarding.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender-related field
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.