Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: FAN MILK Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for FAN MILK plc Graduate Trainee Programme.
Graduate Trainee Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Are you AGILE, Courageous & Young?
- YES! We need you if you have the following.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from a reputable university
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “FAN MILK plc Graduate Trainee Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below.