Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Fresh Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
IITA is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Corporate Accounting Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Contribute, prepare and monitor IITA budget and manage IITA’s centre budget including capital budget.
- Monitor inter-centre Accounting operations and prepare management reports.
- Manage compliance and proper implementation of approved software for use in
- Finance Directorate and stations of the Institute (Oracle Champion).
- Prepare Institute’s Audited Financial Statement with good IFRS knowledge.
- Prepare annual report, Insurance functions, etc.
- Supervise the activities of staff of Advances and Expense Claims and Fixed Assets unit.
- Supervise the Fixed Asset Module and PPE schedule of the Financial Statements
- Supervise Finance Section of the Inventory Module, Freight Accounting process, asset disposal, account processes and manage all finance related online applications.
- Supervise annual assets verification and stock count.
- Review monthly and annual trial balance and ensure reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Financial Controller and Director of Finance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s in Accounting or related field with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a well-structured environment or donor funded organization.
- Possession of ACA, ACCA or ACMA is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have vast and strong knowledge of many accounting software,
- Be very good with figures and must possess good communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the Names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees (which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package).
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.