Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Latest Job At British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. . It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at British American Tobacco.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Reports to: Line Lead
Seniority Level: Non-Management
- The Process Lead is expected to develop the operating teams’ technical understanding and mastery of process control.
- The Process Lead owns the integrity of the Line Event Data System and is responsible for data analytics of line losses. Also, the job holder acts as the team’s expert in troubleshooting and problem solving
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Establishing CL targets & limits for the equipment owned by the team
- Ensuring all CL audits are completed at the proper frequency
- Training team members on documentation needed when running out of CL
- Investigating, validating & updating new CL standards to eliminate losses
- Performing weekly Health Checks, identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasures
- Owns the Changeover DMS for the line(s)
- Establishing Changeover standards for all product SKU’s
- Leading Rapid Changeover events to identify additional opportunities to reduce changeover time as required by business need
- Owns the Change Management DMS & validation processes
- Analyzes line data to identify and prioritize loss elimination opportunities including the creation of current state and future state loss trees applying tools such as loss allocation and S-shape
- Using Reliability Engineering tools to drive Centerline DMS and loss elimination
- Leads root cause problem solving efforts on key chronic losses for the line(s)
- Coaches teams to build capability in problem solving skills and formal tools, including but not limited to Initial Problem Solving, Unified Problem Solving, 6W2H, and 5 Why’s
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s of Engineering from a recognised institution
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment with at least 2 years’ experience in a production environment
- Problem solving skills
- A strong analytical and coaching skills which inspires superior performance
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work with data and information
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
- Ability and commitment to inspire change in the organization
Competitive Salary package + excellent benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at British American Tobacco” should click the APPLY HERE button below.