Akéde Ọ̀yọ́ is Oyo's foremost Online Community Newspaper, Publishing Articles on Job Opportunities, Politics, Culture, Sports And Entertainment
APPLY: Latest Job Vacancy at Frigoglass Nigeria
Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
We are hereby offering a unique opportunity interested and qualified applicants to apply for the latest job vacancy at Frigoglass Nigeria.
Procurement Supervisor – Indirect Materials
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Manage and negotiate services and indirect materials and assist in material planning and supply chain reports.
- Carry out Key suppliers performance evaluation, maintenance of procurement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reviewing of Procurement Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) to reflect realities.
- Maintain and update suppliers’ information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Review, compare, analyze, and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Liaise with overseas and local suppliers to receive quotes, place orders and follow through on deliveries.
- Conduct contract negotiation & management.
- Suppliers’ management; perform supplier and market research, conduct regular performance review of key suppliers, provide procurement input into suppliers’ audit, develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) on suppliers and review procurement processes.
- Implementation of sourcing Group Management Process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Logistics, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Business communication and good relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills.