7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant job at 7UP Bottling Company.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy.
- Organises and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities.
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventive maintenance across the plant and to minimise breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency.
- Prepares and controls annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Ensures optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.