Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Operations Support At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Operations Support at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc.
Team Lead, MIS / Operations Support
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- To provide operational support to the Postpaid and Prepayment teams to achieve their objectives and coordinate timely rendition of Regulatory, Management and business reporting
- Ensure 100% delivery of Bill Summary via SMS and e-Bills via email to customers.
- Ensure regular update of customers’ phone numbers and email addresses.
- Ensure 100% coverage for all meter reading activities.
- Overall monitoring of spot billing activities.
- Perform random checks and analysing bill information to check consistency in consumer usage patterns and in turn the meter reading process.
- Ensure 100% resolution of billing system issues escalated before, during and after monthly billing to meet set timeline for production.
- Analyses process and procedures to improve the billing system.
- Prevent fraud by ensuring Business hubs’ and Team members’ compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate rendition of tentative billing reports before file closure and Analysis by Tariff on 8th, NERC Capping Report on 10th, MDA Debt Reports on 15th, and other statutory reports as and when due every month.
- Ensure optimal operational cost management with respect to printing of bill forms, printer maintenance and parts replacement.
- Comply with Quality Management and Occupational Health and Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 5 – 7 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector.
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry.
- Strong computer hardware and software knowledge.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Strong knowledge of financial management processes.
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills.
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Operations Support at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Team Lead, MIS/Operations Support” to apply accordingly.