Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Support Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of network support officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Network Support Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
To provide support for all users and major IT equipment across the group.
- Design, implement and manage IT and network infrastructure and IT network projects at FMN.
- Carry out regular network maintenance, design, installation, monitor IT network systems and make appropriate recommendations on infrastructure improvement.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware/software network-related problems.
- Support and maintain end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Have outstanding problem solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related Disciplines.
- Four (4) years cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, Fortinet firewalls and switches, working knowledge of enterprise LAN/WAN and routing/switching, network management and monitoring, network access control and network security.
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
Professional Certifications such as CCNA, while CCNP, NSE 4, other related IT certifications and knowledge of Cisco CUCM administration are added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.