Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting for Following Job Position
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Personal Assistant.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Are you a First Degree holder with the capability to manage a Senior Management Executive as a Personal Assistant?
- Do you have the right profile, competencies, and emotional intelligence to coordinate the office of the Executive?
- If you desire to work and learn from top leaders, this might be the best role for you.
- Manages the Executive’s daily itinerary.
- Keeps accurate schedule of important Group/Company activities and events.
- Maintains an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Schedule and prepare necessity for all Executive Committee Meetings.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Prepares a weekly report of expatriate personnel arrival and departures.
- Processes purchase orders and expense claims for the office
- Prepares letters, speeches, and/or statements where necessary.
- Maintains an efficient booking schedule for use of the Boardrooms and Meeting rooms
- Translates documents as needed from French to English and vice-versa.
Context and Environment:
- The Executive’s office is sensitive and characterized by high levels of activity.
- Organization and information management skills (i.e Confidentiality and good analytical sense) are vital to the management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper BSc./ HND Arts or Social Sciences (including Economics and Accounting)
- Not more than 2-3 years post NYSC relevant administrative experience.
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance
- The candidate must be of high Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Strong Interpersonal skill – Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and work with other individuals and groups
- Communication and excellent presentation – Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Self-Motivated – Ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks
- Must possess high numerate, language and computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Total Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Personal Assistant” should click the APPLY HERE button below.