Contact US On 08021463312
APPLY: Vacancies At Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Accountant at Fadac Resources.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
My client is a holding company headquartered in Singapore, it operates a diversified business interest that include the largest noodles brand in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of an Accountant.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Be single point of contact for the Finance Controller and must finish audits too.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing account options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports..
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate , post and reconcile transactions.
- Support month –end and year- end close process.
- Develop and document business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC minimum qualification.
- At least 3 years’ Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAN or equivalent)
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to build networks across functions.
- Good accounting software skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Accountant at Fadac Resources” should click the APPLY HERE button below.