Contact US On 08021463312
Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited – We believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth. Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
We are currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Rep at Outcess.
Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Answers phone and responds to customer requests.
- Upsell/Sell product and services, place custom orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff (as and when asked for)
- Identity, research, and resolve customer issues using computer systems and applications
- Follow up on customer inquiries, if not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or other related fields.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 23 – 30years
- Relevant experience (6months – 1year) in Customer Service is an advantage.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and at least one of the 3 major Nigerian Languages – Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba.
Method of Application