PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb.
We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food, nutrition, and electricals. Worldwide PZ Cussons Group employs over 5000 people across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America.
Check out the entry level job at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the position below:
Procurement Support Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive system of procurement intelligence, which will enable the effective management of the supply base .
- Transactional and operational support to procurement activities. Provide input into financial budgeting and strategic planning process
- Co-ordinating of all tenders activities for all categories through ARIBA platform
- Understand and interpret weekly reports from stakeholders
- Responsible for developing /agreeing with internal customer – SLA, Risk Management Programme and appropriate supply measurement tools to assist in driving continuous improvement.
- Provide the key local interface between the supplier and internal customers o facilitate the resolution of supplier non-conformance and manage supplier escalation/ re-scheduling.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant Degree or demonstrate ability to learn and develop.
- Must have 1-3 years commercial experience, gained in blue chip organization proactive and able to implement continual improvement programme.
- Minimum of 1 year procurement imperatives (quality, service, cost, risk, growth support, innovation)
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of category management process would be advantageous
- Previous participation in supplier management teams would be beneficial.
- Skilled communicator with a high level of personal impact which will enable the rapid establishment of constructive relationships.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified