- Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Assistant Manager, Trade Development
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Management’s decision-making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in FMCG.
The Person must:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.