Akéde Ọ̀yọ́ is Oyo's foremost Online Community Newspaper, Publishing Articles on Job Opportunities, Politics, Culture, Sports And Entertainment
How To Check 2022 JAMB Result
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the release of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination( UTME) results.
To check 2022 JAMB result, candidates must send SMS with the same phone number that was used for registration.
*To check the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result, all you need to do is to send UTMERESULT to 55019 using the same phone number that he/she had used for registration.
*After sending the SMS, the result would be returned as a text message.
*This is the only process of checking the 2022 UTME results for now.
The following are the responses you should expect:
*If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, he or she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.