Akéde Ọ̀yọ́ is Oyo's foremost Online Community Newspaper, Publishing Articles on Job Opportunities, Politics, Culture, Sports And Entertainment
JOB ALERT: Cashier at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Cashier at Jumia Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Tasks and Duties:
- You are in charge of the daily reconciliation of cash collections from riders, this consists of: making sure that all delivered orders have been paid for
- Verifying the payment method indicated by the delivery associates and the corresponding cash / POS remittance
- Booking all collections in CPMT against the list of orders delivered
- You are responsible for the cash collected and its timely remittance to the Finance team at the end of each day, you will remit the cash collected to FETS and get a proof of deposit
- You will transfer this proof of deposit to the Finance team and create a payment in CPMT
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the balances of each rider and your hub
- All collections must be completed and recorded on the same day
- At the beginning of each day, you will report the collections of the previous day and share the list of any outstanding collections
- You will publish daily remittance collection pending reports by riders from CPMT. The information will be used by the city managers to chase the recovery from the reported riders daily with necessary actions if needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great attention to details
- Rigorous and won’t close business before making sure all orders are reconciled and cash is collected.
- Full collection of payments will be his/her responsibility.
- 1-2 years experience
- BSc in Accounting or any related course
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Cashier at Jumia Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.