Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Executive at Workforce Management Centre.
Customer Service Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States| Nigeria.
A commercial bank seeks to recruit self motivated, intelligent, young, articulate and dynamic professionals with integrity to fill the position below:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSC/HND/OND/NCE only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Executive at Workforce Management Centre” should click the APPLY HERE button below.