Contact US On 08021463312
JOB ALERT: Maintenance Technician at Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Ibadan
Mid-America Apartment (MAA) is the largest owner-operator of multifamily housing in North America, and we understand that our employees are the key to our success.
Our award-winning team is proud to transform properties into communities and apartments into homes. If you’re looking to partner with a company that offers competitive pay and benefits, housing discounts, training and advancement opportunities, all wrapped in a rich culture and family atmosphere – MAA is the right place for you.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Maintenance Technician at Mid-America Apartment (MAA).
Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WHATSAPP, CLICK HERE
Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Are you a natural problem solver while maintaining high standards of work? Do you have your EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire? If so, MAA is the place to start building your career in the multifamily housing industry.
- The Apartment Maintenance Technician performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment homes and other property facilities are in good working order.
- Move-in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units;
- electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures;
- plumbing, carpentry, and locks.
The Apartment Maintenance Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- One to three years of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or EPA Universal required at hire or within 90 days of start date
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence
We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Apartment Discount
- Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
- Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Maintenance Technician at Mid-America Apartment (MAA)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.