Contact US On 08021463312
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment: SEE FULL LIST of Successful Candidates
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment is out. Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – As a final result of the recruitment process that started with the online application, computer-based examination, and screening exercise, the under-listed are the successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Custom Service:
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Custom Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December 2021 for the supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to log in and apply.
Click the button below to download the FULL LIST of Successful Candidates.
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.