Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales officer at Workforce Group.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Contacting potential customers via phone, email, or in-person to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales schedules, customer appointments, and complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department, ensuring that the company reaches its target audience.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Informing product developers of possible improvements and changes to ensure the company product meets current market trends.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Completing loan forms and submitting them for processing.
- Completing weekly and quarterly sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, business management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to multitask.
- Effective time management skills.
Salary: NGN 120,000 (net pay) + Commission
Method of Application
- Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified