Fidelity Bank Plc – Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.
Fidelity staff are also respected in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, as well as in good business schools both in Nigeria and Overseas. The Management is particular about the quality of people that join the system.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fidelity Bank Graduate Recruitment 2024
Regional SME Sales Coordinator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Grow SME deposit volume and risk asset volume, whilst ensuring the sustained growth and development of the SME Banking business of the region assigned to him/her.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit SME liability and risk asset customers within assigned clusters.
- Organize marketing initiatives to drive SME product uptake in collaboration with branch sales teams.
- Provide SME market guidance and support to branches in your assigned territory.
- Monitor and report branch performance on SME products to Head Office and regional management.
- Identify performance gaps, conduct reviews, and work with branches to develop strategies for improvement.
- Regularly analyze markets for SME sales opportunities, set targets, and develop winning strategies with branch sales teams.
- Establish a feedback mechanism through branches to gather input from SME customers for timely product reviews and modifications.
- Identify and address internal capacity gaps in SME product knowledge and local market trends, driving the implementation of solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated excellence in marketing and sales skills.
- Strong abilities in building relationships and leadership.
- Good grasp of the national and territorial operating environment.
- In-depth understanding of SMEs, their issues, banking needs, and market segmentation.
- Proficiency in market research, business analysis, and product development.
- Sound skills in credit analysis and appraisal.
- Familiarity with Transactions Banking, related processes, and broader Fidelity offerings.
- Evident passion for working with SMEs, coupled with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess at least a good bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2.2) or HND (upper credit) in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years preferably in small business banking and / or commercial or retail banking
Method of Application