Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Support Officer at Workforce Group.
POS Support Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The POS Support Officers would be deployed to the E-Business departments of our client and measured along with the following indices:
- Receive request for POS from Relationship Managers or Field support staff and processing time.
- Deployment of POS terminals to merchants.
- Training of merchant upon deployment of POS Terminal.
- Prepping (configuring and testing) of the POS terminals.
- Providing daily terminal support at designated merchant locations.
- Identifying prospect merchants in the field and reporting.
- Keep records of support and support materials (SIM cards, chargers, batteries e.t.c).
- Give remote assistance/training to merchants’ upcountry.
- Attend to any other task assigned by the Team Lead POS or Supervisor.
- Enforce change management and compliance processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.