Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- We are currently looking for a Factory Planner to consistently provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials in accordance with the availability of resources (production lines/labor) and materials.
A day in the life of a Factory Planner:
- Creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period that meet the market demand, taking into consideration available capacity, labor, materials, inventory policy and product family sequencing; thereby optimizing the factory’s ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of possible opportunities and practical issues (plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity, etcetera) within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on labor and resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Providing daily production and material status updates for management decision.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Mathematical or Statistically related course of study.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, Quick learner and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability and Service Orientation.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
Method of Application