Flutterwave – Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Flutterwave is recruiting for a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest job at Flutterwave Nigeria. The available positions are below:
- Full Time
The work you do with our team will directly impact the life of millions of people. Join us and create an impact on the digital payments infrastructure that assists banks and businesses to build seamless and secure payments for their customers. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion and career growth opportunities
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Capability and will to perform end-to-end software engineering – development, test automation, DevOps, and application support.
- Implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance of product features (new and existing)
- Creating technical reports on feature implementations
- Research on existing/new product features and areas of improvement
- Commitment to creating and maintaining secure coding practices (and standards)
- Providing support for product features (when needed)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JMS, KAFKA
- Java with UI (Angular/React) and Micro Service Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience in developing Cloud based applications
- Hands-on in using design patterns
- Good knowledge of Linux and Linux based tools
- Knowledge of Application build & deployment using Jenkins/CICD tools
- Good knowledge and experience in application support
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills