Akéde Ọ̀yọ́ is Oyo's foremost Online Community Newspaper, Publishing Articles on Job Opportunities, Politics, Culture, Sports And Entertainment
Sales Representative At CWAY Foods And Beverages Nigeria Ltd
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Representative at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must be farmilar with enugu market and its environ
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must be ready to relocate.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.