SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Interested and qualified candidate for “a Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited” should check the details below.
Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Oyo | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobs with proper classification i.e.warranty or non-warranty.
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the service centre supervisor.
- Preparation of defective parts failure report(Panel, PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for job completion feedback to the customer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications –MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Method of Application.
Qualified and interested candidate should apply by Clicking the Button below